- #2 Most added at Country Radio
- Top 10 on Canada`s largest County Stations
- New single "That`s How I`m Livin" #2 most added overall
- Single "MGR" charted Top 10 on Canada`s largest country stations in early 2016
- 2016 festival mainstage performances including CMT Music Fest, Manatoulin Country Fest and a sold out CCMA showcase
- Currently recording highly anticipated debut full-length album, set for a 4th quarter 2016 released
Andrew Hyatt, a small town kid hailing from Sudbury, Ontario, is often known as the man with "Nickel bones and a Nashville soul". From working in the Sudbury Nickel mine, to writing songs and touring Canada in country and rock n' roll bands, Andrew released his debut radio single Love Drunk on July 15, 2014. With his debut album in the works, and the Canadian country music industry already buzzing about his early offerings Love Drunk and follow-up single Livin' The Dream, Andrew is set to make 2015 a landmark year in his promising music career.