- "Taking One For The Team" released on February 18, 2016
- Single, "I Don`t Wanna Go To Bed" featuring Nelly, viewed more than 2.5m times on YouTube
- People Magazine featuring “Taking One For The Team” in People Picks section on February 29, 2016
- “Taking One For The Team” receives 8/10 in the March 2016 issue of Rock Sound magazine
- “Boom” to be featured in ESPN’s coverage of the 2015-2016 season of college basketball
- Performed the Canadian National Anthem and “Boom” at the 2016 NHL Winter Classic, televised on NBC
- Simple Plan was part of the 2015 FIFA Woman’s World Cup Trophy Tour
Simple Plan, the multi-platinum, Montreal-based band boasts worldwide sales topping 10 million and the band's most recent release, Get Your Heart On! has reached Platinum status in Canada and spawned international hits with "Jetlag" and "Summer Paradise". A testament to their outstanding popularity, the band has been voted Favourite Canadian Band an unprecedented five times by viewers of the MuchMusic Video Awards. Accolades also include a 2005 Teen Choice Award, 2006 JUNO Fan Choice Award, 2012 Allan Waters Humanitarian Award, 2012 Yahoo! Canadian Impact Award, 2012 NRJ award and the 2013 Allan Slaight Humanitarian Spirit Award. Through the Simple Plan Foundation, the JUNO Award-winning band has donated more than $2M to youth-focused charities since December 2005, helping both young people in need and children facing life-threatening illness in Canada and abroad. Most recently, the band has teamed up with producer Howard Benson (My Chemical Romance, All-American Rejects) on their latest album "Taking One For The Team" that was released on February 19th 2016. The band has released singles such as "Boom" and "Opinion Overload" with their most current release, "I Don't Wanna Go To Bed" on rotation on most Pop radio formats.