- Single “Bonfire” hit Top 10# on country radio charts.
- Over 1.5 MILLION streams of their first three singles on Spotify.
- Top 20# Hits with “Cherry Bomb” & “A Little Bit Goes A Long Way”
- 2017 CMA Ontario Award Winner - Single of the Year “Cherry Bomb"
- Supported Kip Moore on Canadian 2017 Tour dates.- Performed with Tim Hicks on his 2015 “Throw Down College” Tour & 2017 “Shake These Walls” Tour.
- Nominated for the 2016 CCMA - “Rising Star Award”.
- Managed by RGK and signed to Open Road Records (Tim Hicks, Dean Brody, Doc Walker, Blackjack Billy).
- Festival performances include Boots & Hearts, Dauphin Countryfest, Trackside Music Festival, Calgary Stampede, Rock the Park, Cavendish Beach Music Festival and more!
- First single "A Little Bit Goes A Long Way" released November 2015, #3 most added at country radio in December 2015.
Their beginnings may be rooted in small towns surrounding the Ottawa River, but there is nothing small about River Town Saints. A 5-piece, harmony-driven group with rock n' roll roots, Chris Labelle, Chris McComb, Jeremy Bortot, Jordan Potvin and Daniel DiGiacomo, have proven that a little heart (and a lot of work) does, in fact, go a long way.
The band released their debut self-titled album, River Town Saints in the spring of 2017. Their latest single from the album, "You Get To Me", is at country radio now. Led by the strong vocals of Chris Labelle, River Town Saint's unbeatable energy has already landed them on stage with Tim Hicks and Kip Moore.
Since signing with Open Road Recordings, the band has shared the stage with The Road Hammers, Tim Hicks and Kip Moore. River Town Saints released their debut single "A Little Big Goes a Long Way", landing them on many "Artists to Watch Lists". Their highly anticipated second single, "Cherry Bomb" has more than 3 million views on YouTube, and their third single "Bonfire", hit Top 10 at Country Radio.
This summer, the River Town Saints, known for their dynamic live show, will hit the stage at some of the most coveted festivals of the season, including the Calgary Stampede (AB), Cavendish Beach Music Festival (PEI), Dauphin Country Fest (MB), Manitoulin Country Fest (ON), and Boots and Hearts (ON).