- Latest release "Do It With You" has 1,200,000+ streams on Spotify and has been in the top 10 at Canadian Country Radio for 3 weeks
- Numerous media appearances including performances on Breakfast TV, CMT One Shot Video features, iHeartRadio, CTV Morning Live (performance), SiriusXM, Global Morning (national hit - performance), Entertainment Tonight (`One To Watch`) feature, etc.
- "On Me" debuted as a #1 most added single at Canadian Country Radio and peaked in the top 10
- 26+ national tour dates on Country star Dallas Smith`s "Side Effects" Tour
- Instagram/social media takeovers including: Boots & Hearts 945k followers) / Instagram lyric accounts (400k followers)
- Performance the national anthems at the Toronto Blue Jays "Country Day" in 2017
- Major festival appearances including: Boots & Hearts, Cavendish Beach Music Festival, CNE, etc.
- Video for "On Me" officially premiered on ET Canada / CMT Canada
Hailing from Sudbury, ON, Andrew Hyatt spent years working as an ironworker at a nickel mine before deciding to pursue his true passion with music, and his journey is nothing short of amazing so far.
Hyatt released his debut full-length "Iron & Ashes" in May of 2017 and quickly soared into the Top 10 at Country Radio with the hit single "On Me". Thoughtful, contemplative lyricism, peppered with country-rock riffs and smoky vocals, "Iron & Ashes" gave Hyatt a robust catalogue of hit songs to showcase during his major appearances/performances.
Hyatt released his second (back to back) Top 10 hit "Do It With You" written by country superstars Thomas Rhett, Rhett Akins and Jimmy Robbins and produced by Scott Cooke in October of 2017 and was featured as a special guest on Dallas Smith's national "Side Effects Tour". In Spring of 2018 Hyatt also joined Gold-certified US country artist Chris Lane as he hit the road for a slew of Canadian dates.
On May 11th, Hyatt released his latest single "Habit", available via 604 Records. Newly signed to the Vancouver-based indie label, Hyatt also celebrates and reveals that he is co-managed by 604 label head Jonathan Simkin, multi-Platinum selling 604 Records recording artist Dallas Smith and producer Scott Cooke.