- 3.3 billion worldwide streams
- Debuted at #1 on the Billboard Top 100 with Justin Bieber and Giveon with "Peaches"
- Top ten most-streamed Canadian artist of all time on Spotify
- Grammy award winner 2019 Best R&B Performance (Best Part)
- Juno award winner 2018 R&B/Soul Recording of the Year (Freudian)
- 2018 Polaris Music Prize shortlist (Freudian)
- 3 #1 songs at urban / AC radio in the US
- In 2018 was the most spun artist at US urban / AC radio
- Only act to sell back to back nights at the Budweiser Stage in Toronto on their first appearance, 27,000 tickets sold
- Over 9 million records and songs sold
- 1.1m YouTube subscribers
- 1.3m Instagram followers
- 275,701 Facebook followers
Daniel Caesar makes R&B that sounds like a dream, ebbing and flowing between waves of gospel eloquence, alternative experimentation, and pop ambition. This outlier presentation established him as a pioneering force on 2017's Freudian. The breakout album yielded the smash, "Best Part" [feat. H.E.R.>, which not only garnered a 2018 GRAMMY® Award in the category of "Best R&B Performance," but it also clocked half-a-billion cumulative streams. Also anchored by "Get You" [feat. Kali Uchis> (225 million Spotify streams), "We Find Love" (63 million Spotify streams), and "Hold Me Down" (49 million Spotify streams), the total tally on Freudian surpassed 1 billion within just two years—all independently. At the JUNO Awards, it took home "R&B/Soul Recording of the Year." Meanwhile, he attracted further praise from Pitchfork, NPR, and more. Between multiple number ones and sold out shows everywhere, Caesar emerged as an undeniable presence.
Now, he invites listeners closer than ever on his new album. Fall into his embrace.