- “Boy With A Guitar” is the title track on Jason’s highly anticipated debut EP with Wax Records
- Multiple Hits: Jason has had multiple Top 5 and Top 10 singles, including a #1 CMT video “They Don’t Make ‘Em Like That Anymore"
- CCMA: Winner of “Single of The Year” and nominee for “Male Artist of The Year”, “Album of The Year” and “Video of The Year”
- Festival Season: Blaine has played the mainstage at every major festival in the country including: Boots and Hearts, Country Thunder, Big Valley Jamboree, Cavendish Beach Music Festival and has shared the stage with notable acts such as Dierks Bentley, Rascal Flatts and Tim McGraw.
- Jason Blaine on “Boy With A Guitar”: "This one is as real as it gets for me and that`s why it had to be the title track for this EP. It`s truly my life in a song. I had no idea that learning to play guitar as a young boy would lead me down a path to the life I have today. I started playing guitar around the campfire, then the hallways of my high school, and just kept going. I`m pretty convinced it help me win and marry the girl in the song too."
Jason Blaine is a CCMA award winning singer and songwriter of the highest order - having earned a name for himself with hit after chart-topping hit at Canadian country radio. Now living in Nashville with his wife and four children, Blaine's heartfelt music continues to be inspired by simple joys, universal truths, and down to earth values. His current single "Born To Love" is making way for his highly anticipated new song & album "Boy With A Guitar" which promises to stay true to his signature brand of no bull, rockin' country music.