- Juno Award winner best dance recording "You and I" - 2013
- Juno nominated for best dance recording of the year - 2012
- Much Music Awards nominationg for best dance recording "Brand New Bitch" - 2012
- "Brand New Bitch" certified platinum digital download Canada - November 2011
- "You and I" certified gold digital download Canada - July 2013
- As a songwriter Anjulie has written for Kreesha Turner, Fefe Dobson, Cher Lloyd and most recently on Nicki Minaj’s single “The Boys”
Anjulie is a Juno award winning, platinum selling, Canadian, Guyanese, Indian singer songwriter and producer from Toronto. Anjulie has written and collaborated with Diplo, Zedd, Boombox Cartel, Kelly Clarkson, Nicki Minaj, Icona Pop and Benny Benassi to name a few. Her music has been featured on HBO, ABC, NBC and MTV and she received an MTV Video Music Award Nomination for "Best Breakout Video of the Year".
Her singles "Brand New Bitch" and "You and I" were Canadian radio hits garnering her a Juno award for Best Dance single of the year and her online fanbase has been growing steadily resonating internationally with 100k cross platform followers from everywhere from Baghdad to Brazil.
Recently she has been featuring for artists like Boombox Cartel, Feed Me, Kill the Noise, TheFatRat and Leroy Sanchez with a current single out on Spinnin Records called "Where the Love Goes"
On her days off Anjulie writes an editorial series with VICE called "Chicks Who Write Hits" and is part of an army of female songwriters called SVNG, Songwriters Under New Government. She is also a supporter of the Canadian Woman's Foundation and UN Women who both used her self produced song "Dragonflies" for their Violence Against Women campaign.