- Supported Old Dominion on their 2017 "Meat and Candy" Tour (Canadian dates).
- Seven Consecutive Top 20# Country Singles at Radio.
- 2017 CCMA Nominee for Video of the Year “That’s When you Know” with Chris Buck.
- Nominated for 2016 JUNO “Country Album of the Year”.
- Kira’s 2015 Album “Caffeine & Big Dreams” debuted at 1# Canada Country and featured two Top 10# Singles.
- SPIN Magazine named “Quarterback” the 2014’s 1# Best Country Song & 25# Best Song Overall.
- 2013 CCMA Winner for "Female Artist of the Year” / 2013 & 2014 CMAO "Female Artist of the Year”.
- 2012 CCMA "Rising Star Winner" / 2012 Radio Music Awards "Best New Country Artist” Winner.
- Has toured with Carrie Underwood & Terri Clark, and also supported Keith Urban and Jason Aldean numerous times.
- Over 3.3 Million+ views on Youtube / 30K+ Facebook Likes / 24K+ Twitter Followers.
- Rolling Stone Article
Kira Isabella has a decade of experience under her belt performing her brand of up-tempo country music across Canada - an impressive feat since she is just barely 19. She has been unstoppable since her first recital at the age of seven when a fervent passion for belting out any song led her to enter every singing competition within driving distance from her hometown of Ottawa, Ontario. Her charming stage presence, bubbly personality and natural talents led her to win nearly every competition.
Kira was always looking for an expressive outlet and eventually the effervescent girl began dabbling in guitar, and writing poetry and lyrics about love, life and boys. She has since penned several tracks herself and performed hundreds of time. An immersed student of her craft, Kira delved into a variety of music, but it was when she discovered the likes of powerhouse country vocalists Shania Twain and Faith Hill, that she knew she was hooked on country.
Continually perfecting her craft set Kira Isabella apart from the crowd and she developed her stage presence skills anywhere she could. This hard work eventually led to her performing with the likes of Canadian country stars Jessie Farrell, Aaron Pritchett and Gord Bamford. By 2009 the buzz surrounding Kira's powerful pipes and dynamic sound couldn't be ignored any longer, and she was signed to Sony Music Entertainment Canada.
In 2011, Kira released her first single "Love Me Like That," and it was a runaway hit crossing over into the Canadian Hot 100 Chart, while also earning a 2012 Canadian Radio Music Award in the Country category at Canadian Music Week. The debut single is a perfect example of Kira's desire to tell a story with music. It's a story of a girl in young love with all its innocence, and talking on the phone all night, being told you're beautiful and wanting that perfect boy.
Kira continued her rise all through 2012 performing at various summer festivals around Canada such as Boots and Hearts Festival and Big Valley Jamboree, and releasing another single "A Little More Work." The track quickly climbed up the charts with its catchy melody and infectious hooks and was another hit for the young artist.
Her hard work was rewarded in the fall of 2012 with a Canadian Country Music Award for Rising Star - a highlight for the young songstress, and solidified Kira's arrival on the country music scene. If the accolades of awards weren't enough, Kira was added as support for select dates on Carrie Underwood's Blown Away Tour in October of 2012 just in time for her debut album release Love Me Like That, on October 2, 2012.