- 2015 CMAO “Rising Star” Award Winner
- 2015 Canadian Country Music Association Awards Nominee - Interactive Artist of the Year
- 2015 Canadian Country Music Association Award Nominee - Rising Star
- 2014 Canadian Country Music Association Award Nominee - Interactive Artist of the Year
- 2013 Canadian Country Music Association Award Nominee - Interactive Artist of the Year
To say that Leah Daniels' career has been a whirlwind to this point would be an understatement. From watching her single "Go Back" skyrocket into the top 20 at Canadian Radio to winning the CRMA (Canadian Radio Music Award) as the 2016 FACTOR Breakthrough Artist of the Year Award, this small town girl is making big waves. Hailing from Uxbridge Ontario, Leah has a knack for making fans coast to coast and nothing illustrates this more than her 4 CCMA nominations for Interactive Artist of the Year. This shouldn't come as a shock as she has accumulated a cross platform social following of over 36,000 fans and has more than 1.9 Million views on YouTube. The 2016 CMAO Female Artist of the Year Winner has had the privilege of playing the countries top Country Music Festivals including CMT Fest, Boots & Hearts and Big Valley Jamboree just to name a few. Recently, Leah has found herself travelling back and forth from Nashville to LA in preparation to launch her next album. Working with world class producers such as Brian Howes (Hedley) and Sam Ellis (Hunter Hayes, Danielle Bradbery and Thomas Rhett) you won't want to miss what Leah Daniels has in store.