- "Chaotic Neutral" nominated for "Rock Album of the Year" at the 2016 Juno Awards
- 2011 Juno Award Winner Rock Album of the Year for "Vancouver"
- 2002 Juno Award Winner Video of the Year for "Weapon"
- "Avalanche" certified gold 2003
- "White Light Rock & Roll Review" certified gold 2004
- "Hospital Music" certified gold 2007
- "Vancouver" certified gold 2011
Matthew Frederick Robert Good (born June 29, 1971) is a Canadian rock musician. He was the lead singer for the Matthew Good Band, one of Canada's most successful alternative rock bands in the 1990s, before dissolving the band in 2002. Other band members included drummer Ian Browne, guitarist/keyboardist Dave Genn, and original bassist Geoff Lloyd, later replaced by Rich Priske. In the years since the Matthew Good Band's disbanding, Good has pursued a solo career and established himself as a political and mental health activist.