- 2015 Juno Award Winner - Fan Choice Award
- 2014 Grammy Award Winner - Best Traditional Pop Vocal Album for "To Be Loved"
- 2012 Juno Award Winner - Album of the Year for "Christmas"
- 2011 Grammy Award Winner - Best Traditional Pop Vocal Album for "Crazy Love"
- 2010 Grammy Award Winner - Best Traditional Pop Vocal Album for "Michael Buble Meets Madison Square Garden"
- 2010 Juno Award Winner - Fan Choice Award
- 2010 Juno Award Winner - Single of the Year for "Haven`t Met You Yet"
- 2010 Juno Award Winner - Pop Album of the Year/Album of the Year for "Crazy Love"
- 2010 American Music Award Winner - Favourite Adult Contemporary Artist
- 2010 Meteor Award Winner - International Male Solo Artist
- Inducted into the BC Entertainment Hall of Fame in 2009
- 2008 Grammy Award Winner - Best Traditional Pop Vocal Album for "Call Me Irresponsible"
- 2008 Juno Award Winner - Fan Choice Award
- 2008 Canadian Smooth Jazz Award Winner - Best Original Composition for "Everything"
- 2008 Canadian Smooth Jazz Award Winner - Best Male Vocalist
- 2007 National Jazz Award Winner - Male Vocalist of the Year
- 2006 Juno Award Winner - Artist of the Year
- 2006 Juno Award Winner - Pop Album of the Year/Album of the Year for "It`s Time"
- 2006 Juno Award Winner - Single of the Year for "Home"
- 2006 MuchMusic Video Award Winner - MuchMoreMusic Award for "Save the Last Dance for Me"
- 2006 ECHO Award Winner - Jazz Production of the Year for "It`s Time"
- 2005 World Music Award Winner - World`s Best Selling Artist/Canada
- 2004 Juno Award Winner - Best New Artist
A singer, a songwriter and a brilliant entertainer - Michael Buble's rich baritone voice, engaging humor and ability to command a stage has made him one of the most sought after performers in the world!
Since the realease of his self-titled debut album in 2003, the Burnaby, BC born singer has sold in excess of over 30 million albums and circled the globe more than 10times, visiting and performing in 60 countries.
His sophmore album, "This Time", realeased in 2005brought him his first breakthrough hit, "Home", which landed in the #1 spot of 5 countries. In 2007 he would release "Call Me Irresponsible", debuting at #2 on the U.S. Billboard charts and quickly taking the top spot the next week. It would eventually go to #1 in 7 countries and bring Buble his first Grammy for Best Traditional Pop Vocal Album.
"Crazy Love" followed in 2009 debuting at #1 on the Billboard 200, the Top Jazz Album Chart, as well as the Canadian and Australian charts. The hits "I Just Haven't Met You Yet" and "Everything" would further colidifying Buble's place in the music industry. The winter of 2011, would see the release of his critically acclaimed "Christmas" disc - a multi-million selling and #1 charted CD.
To date, Buble has won 3 Grammy Awards, 10 Juno's a Gemini for Best Performance or Host in a Variety Program, 3 Smooth Jazz Awards, 2 SOCAN awards, has been inducted into the BC Hall of Fame and is the recipient of several international honors. In 2010 Michael performed before 100,000 fans at the Aviva Stadium in Dublin - his biggest audience to date and took part in the closing ceremonies of the 2010 Winter Olympics in Vancouver. he has three DVD's to his credit and recently starred in his first top rated NBC Christmas special.
Michael is a strong supporter of BC Children's Hospital and the co-owner of the Vancouver Giants hockey team.
It has been a meteoric rise and a remarkable journey for Michael Buble - and the story, has just begun.