- Two Platinum Singles / Three Gold Singles & One Gold Album - “Get By” (Platinum) – “Stronger Beer” (Platinum), "Here Comes The Thunder” - “Got A Feeling” (Gold) - “Hell Raisin’ Good Time” (Gold) - “Stompin’ Ground” (Gold)
- “Stronger Beer” was certified Platinum without any radio play! The “Throw Down” album has also been certified Gold!
- Ten Top 10# Hit Singles!
- 2017 CMA Ontario Award Winner “Male Artist Of The Year"
- Third studio album, Shake These Walls”, was the #1 selling Canadian country album in its debut week (#3 overall), and had the second highest first week sales for Canadian country artists that year
- Headlined his second nationwide tour, Shake These Walls Tour – 14 dates in January 2017 CMT produced an hour TV special from this tour, “Tim Hicks Sudbury Sunday Night”, which was nominated for a CCMA Award
- Certified for two CIMA Road Gold Awards, celebrating 25,000 tickets sold in one year (for 2015-16, 2016-17)
- Highest charting single “Slide Over” peaked at #2 on Canadian country radio in 2017, was a #1 video on CMT, and #1 on Sirius XM Country’s Most Wanted List for three weeks in a row
- Released his first live project, Tim Hicks Live, in May 2017 – audio from the Shake These Walls Tour earlier that year.
- “Stompin’ Ground” single reached Top 10 on Canadian country radio, was the #1 selling Canadian country single, was #1 Most Added on Mediabase, was #1 video on CMT’s Chevy Top 20, certified Gold single in Canada, was his first to surpass 1 Million streams, and reached Top 25 in Australia’s CMC chart
- Was the fourth most played Canadian country artist of 2015, with over 848 million audience impressions at country radio
- Headlined his first national tour, the Get A Little Crazy Tour in Fall 2015, with openers Cold Creek County and Jason Benoit
- Second album 5:01 (released Aug 2014), debuted at #1 on the country charts, and remained the #1 selling Canadian country album for six week, and won 2014 CMAO Album of the Year
- Hit song, “Stronger Beer”, though never released as a single to radio, has been certified Platinum in Canada, and lyric video has over 3 Million views on YouTube
- Opened for Dierks Bentley’s Riser Tour in 2014 on select North American dates
- Debut album, Throw Down (released August 2013), debuted as the #1 selling Canadian country album, was nominated for 2014 Juno Award for Country Album of the Year, and was recently certified Gold in Canada
- His first single, “Get By” (released in Dec 2012), reached Top 10 on Canadian country radio, was certified at 30,000 spins by Nielsen, was certified a Platinum single in Canada (his first), and was the top selling Canadian country single on iTunes for 17 weeks
- Charted ten Top 10 singles on Canadian country radio
- Two #1 videos on CMT’s Chevy Top 20 Countdown: “Stompin’ Ground”, “Slide Over”
- Over 12 Million views on YouTube
- Nominated for 2018 CCMA Apple Music Fan’s Choice Award
- Winner of the ‘Neilsen Compass Award’ at the 2018 CMA Ontario Awards
Hicks has always been akin to his fans and with his fourth album, New Tattoo, he continues to lead the way, expanding the sound and style that helped define today's country music. With his first studio release since 2016's Shake These Walls, which debuted as the No.1 Canadian Country Album on the Nielsen Soundscan Top Country Albums Chart upon release – the platinum selling entertainer returns with a crowd-pleasing array of emotions and observations, from thunderous party-starters to high energy hits, hard-earned heartbreak and a duet with one of the hottest chart-topping females in Country music – Lindsay Ell.
For Hicks, one key ingredient for the new album was to get back into the studio and have a good time creating the hard-charging tunes that helped build his brand from day one. "I'm super-proud of my last couple of records, but I really wanted to make sure that fans and listeners could hear how much fun this album was to make," says Hicks. "So one goal going in this time was to not get caught up in what I felt people would expect from me and just get down to making music my way – having a good time and recording great songs. This album is literally a ‘new tattoo' and it's going to live with me forever (like a tattoo), so it was important to be fully present in the studio and make some incredible musical memories."
Entirely co-written by Hicks and produced by Jeff Coplan with the exception of "LOUD" (produced by Todd Clark), and "Gettin' To Me" (produced by Jeff Coplan and David ‘Dwave' Thomson), New Tattoo is a fiercely confident collection of 12 tracks that catapult between traditional country grooves, stadium-sized rock riffs and blue collar country. First single "LOUD" was the #1 most added song at Canadian radio (all formats), its first week of release, proving that while the six-time GOLD certified Hicks may change things here and there, he's telling fans that he's plugged into their world. "We had a riot writing and recording ‘LOUD', and I think it shows on the track," shares Hicks. "It's high energy, guitar driven, and begs to be played live, so I can't wait to get out and perform it!"
Building from local acclaim to becoming a nationally recognized name in Country music, poised for chart-topping success, Hicks currently boasts two PLATINUM selling singles, 6 GOLD singles and one GOLD album with his long-time label Open Road Recordings. The CCMA Award winner and three-time JUNO Award nominee has proven he has as much momentum as any artist in the business and is setting the bar high with the release of "New Tattoo".