- “Good News” single CRIA-Certified Gold, and was featured by “Some Good News” hosted by John Krasinski
- “Inner Ninja” single CRIA-Certified 5x Platinum
- 4 x CRIA-Certified Platinum Singles
- 3 x CRIA-Certified Gold Albums
- 16 Studio Albums
- 150 million streams worldwide
- 700 thousand albums sold worldwide
- 101 thousand YouTube subscribers
- 24 million views on YouTube
- Over a dozen national tours
- 11 Juno Nominations and one win
- Multiple-time ECMA Nominee & Winner
With an inherent and candid ability to break down the barrier between performer and audience while "leading the vanguard of East Coast hip hop" (Chronicle Herald), Classified is one of Canada's most respected and successful rap artists and producers.
As one of the most influential hip-hop artists in Canada with over 150 million streams globally, the multiple JUNO Award winner has a combined 24 nominations and 8 wins between the MuchMusic Video Awards, JUNO Awards, and East Coast Music Awards. His new EP, "Time" is due out this year.