- Signed to Atlantic Records (US/world)
- Signed to Cult Nation (Canada)
- “Main Girl” single certified gold
- Main Girl EP certified gold
- “Big Boy“ single certified gold
- Total streams world wide - 150 Million
- Harper’s BAZAAR: Singer-songwriter Charlotte Cardin exudes a French girl cool factor (though she`s from Montreal) seemingly in everything she does: her pared-down wardrobe, her blunt bangs hairstyle, and laid back performances. That effortlessness pervades in her music, even when she sings about trouble in paradise.
Amassing over 272 million combined global streams and attracting acclaim from Harper's BAZAAR, The FADER, Flaunt, NYLON, PAPER, W Magazine, Interview, Pigeons & Planes, and more, she takes flight out of flames on her 2021 full-length debut, Phoenix. Cardin's first record held steady at #1 on the Billboard Canadian Albums Chart for multiple weeks and made the artist the most nominated artist at the 2022 JUNO Awards, collecting six nominations total. In addition to being long listed for the 2021 Polaris Prize, Phoenix won Anglophone Album of the Year at ADISQ 2021 and was certified Platinum in Canada within a year from its release.
Back in 2017, Cardin's first two breakthrough EPs, Big Boy and Main Girl had sparked a whirlwind two-year journey around the globe - opening for Nick Murphy and BØRNS, selling out headline shows on multiple continents and gracing the stage of Bonnaroo, and Festival d'Été de Québec, as a special guest of Sting and Peter Gabriel. In the fall of 2021, Cardin headlined the return of Osheaga in her hometown of Montreal. The artist then went on to sell-out her first headlining Canadian tour, selling over 47k tickets coast to coast, plus selling out nights at The Roxy in Los Angeles and New York's Music Hall of Williamsburg.